When: Sunday, November 23, 2014
Where: Applebee’s 105 Veteran’s Memorial Hwy, Commack.
(It is the Applebee’s across from Target on Jericho Tpke)
- We are asking that all the boys and adults helping out be there by 7:30 AM to get set up.
- Please be there in full uniform!
- There will be a signup sheet for all scouts and adults. We need all scouts to attend as this is a Troop Event
- Please bring money for the tickets you sold to the Troop meeting on Wednesday night. We need to have all money in as we need to pay Applebee’s on Sunday.
- We are counting on the scouts to sell six tickets minimum. Remember you must buy a ticket for your scout to eat.
Breakfast Served: 8:00AM – 10:00 AM.
Meeting Old First Church –
- Please bring any camping gear you have at home
- Last Meeting of the month so please bring food pantry item
- Committee- please plan for Board of Reviews
When: November 23-Meet at 7:30AM in Commack
Where: Applebee’s Commack
Please keep selling tickets and ask for more if you need them!
Please be ready with everything WARM YOU OWN (just only sort of kidding)
MEET AT 6:45pm AT TJL (Thomas J. Lahey School on Pulaski in Greenlawn)
This is Friday night –
Please either eat at home or bring something to eat for dinner.
A cold weather camping list is in your scout book – Don’t forget a winter hat and coat – it’s COLD UPSTATE!!
CLASS A TO TRAVEL (BSA REGULATIONS)
Class B (and lots of warm stuff on top) over the weekend.
Just got this information for anyone who’s interested.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS
Huntington Elks Lodge #1565
NOVEMBER 13TH. 6PM
All volunteers are to be at the lodge at 5pm. Please call Jack Stein at 631- 673-0375 no later than November 10th. We need all the help we can get as we are hoping to have approximately 60 Veterans in attendance. All volunteers will be well fed!
The Huntington Lodge continues to serve our veterans.